Terms and Conditions
Private Company Platform Pty Limited ACN 099 400 417 (Company) offers this website, including all information, software, products and services available from this website or offered as part of or in conjunction with this website (Website), to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here (Terms and Conditions). The Company reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location.
Your use and continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions, and any changes to the Terms and Conditions made by the Company.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the Company as the owner of the Website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the Website.
- You use the Website at your own risk. The Website is provided to you "as is," without warranty of any kind either express or implied. Neither the Company nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the Website or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Website on behalf of the Company. The Company reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the Website.
- No information contained on the Website constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation or inducement to invest or otherwise deal in the shares of the Company, with any other person, or to engage in any investment activity, and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
- The Website may contain information about our PCP platform companies including business description, names of officers and details of any past share Offers. While every attempt is made to ensure this information is accurate, the accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and you should not rely on such information to make an investment decision. PCP disclaims any responsibility for the content of the platform company releases.
- Certain statements contained on the Website may constitute forward looking statements by our platform companies. Such forward looking statements involve a number of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from actual future results and achievements expressed or implied by such forward looking statements. Prospective investors are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward looking statements.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent
permitted by law.
- The content of the pages of the Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which the Company shall not be liable. It shall be
your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
- The Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on the Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Except for material in the public domain under copyright law, all material contained on the Website (including all software, HTML code, Java applets, and other code) is protected by Australian and foreign copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on the Website without the prior consent of the Company.
- None of the material contained on the Website may be reverse- engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Company.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of Western Australia. Any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions or in connection with the use of the Website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia. The Website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. The Company makes no representation that the content on the Website complies with the laws of any country outside Australia. If you access the Website from outside Australia, you are responsible for ensuring that your access to, downloading of, use of or reliance on the content contained on the Website is in compliance with all laws in the place in which you are located.
Forward Looking Statements
Exclusion of Liability
The Company is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
- There are many aspects of the Website which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to certain features you may be required to submit personally identifiable information.This may include but not limited to a unique username and password,or sensitive information required for the recovery of your lost password.
- We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the relevant service. The Company takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information. In the case of law enforcement agencies requesting the personal data of individuals obtained via the Website we will provide any information as required by Australian law. Our related companies Sharetech Pty Ltd may need to check Follower details from our web site and data storage to perform its share facilitation work. Also, our parent entity Advanced Share Registry Ltd will maintain shareholder details for platform companies. Sharetech Pty Ltd and Advanced Share Registry Ltd will strictly observe the confidentiality of information on the same terms as PCP does and only
use the information with the Follower or Shareholder awareness.
- For each visitor to reach the Website, the Company collects non- personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Website, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely for the purpose of internally gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are viewing the Website.
- You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know by contacting email@example.com. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
- The Company reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Sharing of your personal information
Use of your personal information
Accessing Your Personal Information
Further acknowledgement and acceptance of General Conditions Your access to and use of this site is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained on this page and elsewhere on the Private Company Platform Pty Ltd (PCP) Site (“General Conditions”). Your Access to the Site constitutes your agreement to be bound by the General Conditions. PCP reserves the right to amend the General Conditions at any time and you should periodically refer to them on this page and elsewhere on the Site.
Ownership of content on the site
The materials displayed on the Site, including without limitation all information, text, materials, graphics, software, tools, results derived from the use of software and tools, advertisements, names, logos and trade marks on the Site (“Content”) are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated otherwise on the Site.
You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, download onto a computer, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this Content in any way except as expressly provided for in these General Conditions or with the express prior written
consent of PCP.
PCP consents to the use of such tools, watch lists and other content made available on the site for personal and not commercial purposes and in accordance with any particular terms applied to it.
You must not use any spider, screen scraper, robot, or other automated similar software or device (“Prohibited Device”) to use or access the Site in any way whatsoever, nor can you use any Prohibited Device (or any similar process) to copy, download or monitor the Content, without PCP’s prior written approval. Search engines may access and index content on the Site provided that they obey the Robots Exclusion Standard and exclude documents with METATAG markings designed to preclude access including indexing, archiving or caching. Specific technical queries about search engine use should be emailed to PCP.
Access to the site
You may view the Site using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this web site solely for your own personal use, information, research or study, but only if you keep all Content intact and in the same form as presented on the Site (including without limitation all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements).
You must not use the Site or the Content in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates any right of PCP or which is prohibited by the General Conditions.
Under no circumstances may the Content be used to establish, maintain or provide, or assist in establishing, maintaining or providing a market for trading in private (unlisted) securities.
You must not use the Content for commercial purposes without first obtaining the express written authority of PCP. Use of the Content for a commercial purpose is any use other than accessing and using the content for your own personal and private decision making.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
The Content on the Site is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current. However, neither PCP nor PCP directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors (“PCP Personnel”):
- give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the Content; or
- warrant that any of the functions contained in any Content or that your Access will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Neither PCP nor PCP Personnel shall be liable in any way for any loss or damage, howsoever arising (whether in negligence or otherwise) out of or in connection with your Access, the Content and/or any omissions from the Content, except where liability is made non-excludable by legislation.
In the case of goods or services supplied or offered by PCP or PCP Personnel, liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at PCP’s option to either:
- the supply of the goods (or equivalent goods) or services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods (or equivalent goods) or services supplied again.
You must indemnify and hold harmless PCP and PCP Personnel and keep them indemnified, against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from:
- any breach by you of the General Conditions; or
- reliance by you on any information obtained through the Site; or
- your Access to the Site; or
- reliance upon or use of any Content by any person accessing any Content through your web site.
Not investment advice
The Content on the Site provides general information only. It is not intended as investment advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should obtain professional investment advice tailored to your specific circumstances prior to making any investment decisions.
Some Content on the Site provides general information about private companies and unlisted public companies. The Site does not provide, and must not be construed as providing, recommendations in relation to buying shares in any of the PCP platform companies. Prior to any action or investment you should seek independent professional advice.
Content on the Site about an entity’s listing on PCP should not be considered in any way as an indication of the merits of the entity.
Advertising and links to other web sites
The Site may contain links to third party sites (“Linked Sites”). Linked Sites are not under the control of PCP, and PCP is not responsible for the content of any Linked Site or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Site (“Subsequent Link”). PCP provides these hyperlinks to you as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the Linked Site by PCP or PCP Personnel. You link to any Linked Site or Subsequent Site entirely at your own risk.
The Site may also contain third party advertisements including banner ads, third party logos and information, material and documents relating to or provided by third parties (“Third Party Material”). The Third Party Material may contain embedded hyperlinks to web sites operated by third parties or their licensees or contractors (“Third Party Websites”). Neither PCP nor PCP Personnel recommends or endorses the products or services of those third parties. In some instances, the Third Party Material will contain representations or offers by the third party which you can accept by linking to the third party’s website. Such offers are not made by PCP or PCP Personnel, and the third party is solely responsible to you for the delivery of any goods or services you purchase on the third party website.
Neither PCP nor PCP Personnel give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any Third Party Material on the Site, Third Party Websites, Linked Sites, or Subsequent Sites, nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from such Third Party Material, Third Party Websites, Linked Sites or Subsequent Sites.
PCP may develop trademarks over time and where a mark is indicated as a registered mark it is registered in Australia and may also be registered in other countries. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as being any licence or right of use of any trade mark displayed on the Site.